FAQ's about OptiCall™ Opticians Paging Systems
OptiCall™ Pager Systems
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy your systems... ?
- Where can I find more information about LRS UK... ?
- How many UK Opticians have you supplied ... ?
- Who is responsible for support... ?
- What is 'multibutton'... ?
- When is there an update to the OptiCall... ?
- Firstly please do contact us through our contact form so we can help you choose the system thats best for you. There are a number of different configurations so it's important that we can understand how you currently work to make recomendations for any particular system.
- In fact, we are the leading supplier of on site paging systems for Opticians throughout the UK. We have supplied literally thousands of Opticians.
- ALL support for the UK is handled right here in the UK offices for all products made by LRS.
- Our OptiCall paging systems have an option for a 6 button transmitter. This means that you can have ANY SIX MESSAGES you want programmed in to the unit so that the operation is simple to understand.
- This should not be for some time, as the new OptiCall has been released in July 2012. While it is true to say that we do update products, other current products are not simply discontinued so its a safe bet that the system you buy will be around for many years.